I spotted this over on A Little But A Lot and we all know I love a tag and I think this is a really interesting one. You can read Steph’s post here.
1. Would you rather have a friend who loses your books, or one who dog-ears them?
I’d rather get my copy back even though it’s been dog-eared copy back than have to go and buy another copy!
2. Would you rather secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?
I’d rather love a book everyone else hates, because if I enjoyed the book then that’s what really matter. I’d rather be enjoying books than hating them!
3. Would you rather be stuck on a very long plane or train ride without a book?
I think I’d have to say plane as there would be the screen in the back of the seat and a selection of films, tv shows and maybe even audiobooks so I could be kept busy.
4. Would you rather have dinner with your favourite author or your favourite character?
My opinion is really 50/50 on this, but I think character might just win it. You see, with your favourite character you already have a pretty well rounded view of what they are like and so it hopefully wouldn’t get awkward.
5. Would you rather date a character you have a crush on or your crush from real life?
Well obviously really life would be better, but I don’t have any real life “crushes”… Oh at 25 that sounds so childish and a bit sad! So I have to pick character I guess!
6. Would you rather have your favourite book turned into a movie, or your favourite movie turned into a book?
I’d rather have my favourite book turned into a movie, because once I have seen a film reading the book isn’t the same. For me to get the most enjoyment out of my books I need to not know what’s going to happen.
7. Would you rather read a book with an annoying cliff-hanger, or one where your favourite character is killed off?
I’m sorry but I think I’d rather my favourite character killed off! Id rather have a rounded ending where I know what is happening and I can then process it!
8. Would you rather lose the ability to read any new books, or the ability to reread books you’ve already read?
Lose the ability to reread 100%. I don’t often reread and there’s still a chance to discover new favourites too.
9. Would you rather live in a library or a bookstore?
Hmmmm, I think bookstore. Unfortunately where I live the library is a bit naff and has a poor selection.
10. Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book?
Losing my place, because I could work out where I was eventually. If I was always paper cut, that would be like every day and my hands would be a mess and they would never heal!
11. Would you rather have to always read in the dark, or always read books with tiny text?
I think I’d have to say in the dark because I could buy a little clip on book lamp, or use my backlit Kindle all the time instead! Plus I really hate tiny text, maybe that’s another reason why I gravitate to YA books more.
12. Would you rather read by a fireplace, or on the beach?
Both have their pros and cons, but I think beach. Even thought by a fireplace sounds so cosy, I’d rather be warm, getting a tan, with a cold drink and a book!
Did you agree with my answers? Or did you strongly disagree and think I’m a mad person? Let me know down below! 🙂